Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Entering the world of blogging!

Well I've finally done it. I'm now a blogger! Hopfully I will be able to keep up with posting and pictures. I've really enjoyed looking at others who are doing it. I have been working on my blog for a month or so. It has been very frustrating. Where we live we do not have high speed internet. We are still on dial-up as much as that may still be hard for some to imagine. Also I needed to tweak things on my computer. Finally last night things begin to happen and here I am!!! Thanks to my wonderful sister who has spent much time with me on the phone working it out:) I would not have done it without you.Thanks sis!!!!!! Hope you all Enjoy!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Finally!!!! And it looks great!!!
I love the pics of the kids very much!

Cheryl Watters said...

Welcome to the 'blog world'. I enjoy it and I consider this a great way to share pictures of family activities and I am sure Leah will be anxious to check this blog frequently. Have fun blogging!

Tamra said...

Hello Crystal! So glad you decided to start a blog. I've been hoping you would since we never get to see each other. Now we can really keep up! :) Hope all is well with you guys. Miss you!

Amber said...

:) I kept checking to see if you had posted and you finally did!!:) The pix are adorable!!

Crystal said...

Thanks to all for posting! It was so good to see all the comments!!!!

A Peek Into My Life said...

Hiya Crystal! I'm glad you have started blog (and that you let me know you started it.)

Your little guys are adorable!! I look forward to catching up with you & your family. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world. Is fun and a little addictive....Look forward to read more. Cute pictures. enjoy it :)