Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Busy Days!!!!

Well, the days around our house have been very busy. Carson has started his practice season for soccer he has actually been scheduled for some games. Because of all the rainy weather, those have had to be cancelled. Last week was spring break! It is always nice having him home during the day. I've been trying to go through drawers and boxes so I can have a yard sale. I'm so ready for summer. I feel really bad because I did not post anything for Easter. We had a very nice service at our church. I had my parents and grandparents for dinner which is always good to have them. When they come for dinner they usually stay till their Sunday night service. We live closer to their church than they do so it is always a treat to have them most of the day!!! I do have pics of the boys I will try to post those soon:) By the way, those of you that view my blog, our Hatchet boys won the State Championship!!!! Great job boys! Have a great week!

P.S.Today is my Grandma Sneed's birthday and Grandpa's was Easter Sunday! Happy Birthday to you both!!!!!

No comments: