Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

May I say Happy Mother's day to all the ladies! I'm sure there are a lot of mixed emotions for some on Mother's Day some happy some sad. Some mother's have passed on, and it is very difficult for those who have gone through that loss. Hopefully there will be something that will bring life and joy to each of you on this Mother's Day! May I say Happy Mother's day to my own mom!!!! She is very special to me. She's not only my mom but one of my best friends. I have had the opportunity to live close to her which is great! She has given me a wonderful inheritance. Something that is solid, rich and never to be taken for granted. God has blessed me to have you, Mom!!! We Love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crystal,
I'm glad to that we live as close as we do to each other. You are a wonderful daughter and have given me two precious grandsons.

Love, mom