Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lost But Found.....


A few weeks back it seemed I was missing my watch. Jeff had given it to me for Christmas one year and I love it. It goes with everything dressy or casual. I could not find it. This went on for a couple of weeks. I know I did not have it Easter Sunday,but anyway it has been found!!!!! I was getting into my fridge and realized something in the box of Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits. Sure enough there it was my watch!! I guess sweet Bensen put it there:) You know there is a little one in the house when things like that happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUNNY! Puppies do things like that too. I found six socks under the dining room table this morning. :-)

A Peek Into My Life said...

LOL That is so cute!

Tara said...

Man...are we EVER there with you right now! Reagan is driving us nuts with his scavenger-ing ways. (is that a word!?!) I find things in the trash can, inside the shelves of the entertainment center, etc., etc. Most of the time it's a minor inconvenience. But last night Derek tore the house apart looking for the remote control that goes to our Bose system. It's been missing for at least a couple of weeks, and we know the little booger carted it off somewhere! I sure hope we have the same luck you did before we have to break down and call Bose for a new one!
The joys of having toddlers in the house.....! :)